Code and Effect is a software consultancy that works with professional, regulatory, and member-based associations.
We develop cloud-based software that matches your rules, bylaws, and regulatory requirements. Instead of an off-the-shelf Association Management System (AMS) that you fight and work around, we guide you through our discovery process, then build and support a system that meets your exact specifications.
Some of the solutions we provide include:
- Member Databases – Custom member relationship management databases to track: demographics, activity, history, applications, discipline, continuing education, & more.
- Member Portals – Empower members to sign in and manage their information, submit payments, request changes to their status, and download secure files.
- Applications to Join – Streamline complex applicant workflows, including: submissions, references, payments, committee reviews, revisions, and approvals.
- Dues, Renewals, and Fees – Calculate and charge the correct dues or fees, including situations with complex statuses and changes. Have full financial reporting.
- Professional Development – Web-based tools to track, submit, roll forward, and audit all required annual continuing education.
- Association Websites – Communicate with members and the public with a professional, easy-to-update website.